It is a condition of accessing this website that the website user acknowledges and agrees to comply with the following Terms & Conditions:
- www.store.com.au is an on-line facility for the marketing and advertising of ‘Store’ franchises, products and merchandise. The website is owned and operated by Store Pty Ltd (“Store.com.au”).
- Store may alter the Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to monitor amended Terms & Conditions. All changes are effective from the date of posting the revised Terms & Conditions on this site. Any updated version of the Terms & Conditions will immediately supersede any prior version.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Store:
(a) does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the information or material contained herein or the accuracy, reliability or completeness thereof. [In addition, Store makes no representation as to the accuracy, ownership or any other aspect of information or material contained in any third party advertisements appearing on this website or with respect to any information or content that is otherwise accessible from this website via hyper-links to other websites maintained by other companies and organisations]; and
(b) expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the products and merchandise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Store shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the website user as a result of accessing the www.store.com.au website and/or participating in any on-line activities contained therein.
- Store shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users/contributors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized with this website, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the course of the operation or administration thereof. Store assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any information provided by a website user.
- The website user hereby waives, releases, forgives, discharges and relinquishes any and all claims that he/she may have against Store, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives in connection with, or arising out of, or incidental to, the user’s access to this website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information and materials contained in this website, together with any trade mark, logo and/or other intellectual property featured herein, is owned by Store, or otherwise reproduced by it with permission from the relevant owner/licensee, as the case may be. This website, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced (other than solely for personal use), adapted, modified, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the written consent of Store.
- These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the relevant courts. In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms & Conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The website user’s use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.